Sunday, December 18, 2016





Hello everyone, today is Sunday 18th of December. We have 7 days until Christmas. I was wondering if we should get a tree this year, a real spruce or just take out my small vintage bottle brush tree. A neighbor came by with her dog and told me this year for Christmas instead of getting a tree and buying presents she was going to go through her apartment and make a pile of household items to take to the local church to give to people who do not even have a bed to sleep in. I took the idea to heart and I am now going through my items that are packed away in the garage. No one is using them and I certainly do not have room for them in our small cottage. So I will do the same and bring my unwanted but useful items to the church. We moved 2 years ago October from an almost 1600 square foot home to a 1000 square foot home. Also we had a two car garage with built-in cabinets. We now have a small one car garage and it is bursting at the seams with items we no longer use or can no longer fit into the house.  Maybe everyone should look around their home and garage and see what they might pass on to someone . It's best to take the items to your local church because people who do not have a home can not afford to buy things at the local thrift shop. Above are pictures I took at the first of December. The chests , the shelf and the adorable cabinet were all flea market and thrift shop finds that I refurbished. As you can see I adore the shabby side of things. Hope you love them and if you wish to see before pics I will add the to the post. Until later, Happy Holiday's, Merry Christmas and love each other♥

No comments:

Post a Comment